Flood Insurance

Did you know most homeowners policies do not cover flood damage? You need to protect your home with flood insurance.

Crowder & Holloway specializes in flood insurance and we’re dedicated to providing you options to meet your needs. Not every flood comes from tidal surge or ragging river. Increased development, clogging or insufficient storm drains, and excessive rain, ice or snow contribute to unexpected flooding in Virginia.

You can qualify for a Preferred Risk Flood Policy if:

  • You own a one to four story family dwelling
  • Your property is located in one of the low risk flood zones
  • Your property has not experienced 2 flood claims or disaster assistance each more than $1,000.

Flood insurance is Virginia is very reasonable compared to other states. If you own a home at Lake Gaskin, Buggs Island or anywhere else in Virginia and need Flood insurance contact Crowder & Holloway at 434.447.3434.